Get organized to start off 2017
THe GReaT *WiNTeR* iCT DeSTaSH
We had a great first day of the sale, but there is still PLENTY of stash to shop from!!
…shop your friend’s stashes that you’ve been green with envy over!
To make things easier for shoppers, and sellers, I have extended the hours to include Sunday, 11am – 3pm.
(Sellers can still pick up Saturday evening, if desired.)
LOCATION OF SALE:
click for link to Google Maps
1717 Briggs St
Wichita, KS 67203
- JANUARY 21ST, SATURDAY 9AM – 6PM
- JANUARY 22ND, SUNDAY 11AM – 3PM
DETAILS FOR SHOPPING:
- Bring wallet, this is the most important detail ;o)
- No cost to shop!
- Cash, check ($36 returned check fee if NSF), Paypal, and, all credit cards accepted.
If using Paypal you will need to have access to app to make payment.
- Patience; sometimes the checkout process with marking inventory sold from different sellers can take a few minutes. Bonus, it gives you a few more minutes to browse!
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted, fiberphiles don’t steal from other fiberphiles, EVER!!
*There is always a table to sit & knit, chat & visit.
*Free coffee & hot tea.
* Feel free to bring your own beverage or food.
COME JOIN US & ENJOY THE SALE!!
- Pick up deadline: Pickup can be done any time you like during the sale Friday or Saturday, I will be in the space until 7pm SATURDAY evening & SUNDAY 11am – 3pm.
- Your sales will be tallied within 24 hours. You will receive an inventory sheet of all that sold.
- You have the choice to receive payment for your sold items in the form of cash, Paypal, or check for your payment. We’ll arrange payment pickup when you pickup your stash items after the sale.
- 5% of all sales will be taken to pay for my time & work. It may sound like a lot but it works out to only a dollar+ an hour payment for my time.
**PAYPAL & CREDIT CARD FEES WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE INDIVIDUAL SELLER AND TAKEN FROM YOUR TOTAL SALES
(Remember, by accepting credit cards & Paypal we are opening up more spontaneous sale opportunities.)
***IMPORTANT TO NOTE: the space is rented for the 2 days of the sale. Your items cannot stay in the space after Sunday night. If you cannot make it to pick up your unsold items, then you need to make arrangements with a friend that is selling or buying to pick up your items for you. Or, talk to me. I reserve the right to refuse to hold your items, I am also limited on space.
Any changes to the sale plans will be announced by email, on Firebrunette Knits.com, in the Firebrunette Knits Ravelry group, and on the Firebrunette Knits Facebook page. Lots of ways to get information!!
PLEASE PASS THE WORD!!
The more people we have involved, the more stash you clear out, the more new goodies you can take home. Win, win!!