Using only manual lens focus and natural light I took a bunch of pictures of the 99.9% complete Bedjacket.
Now I am just waiting for them to be transferred onto the computer so I can post them online. I have a feeling they are all in RAW format which means I will need to compress them before posting them. Hopefully they are in FINE but we’ll just have to wait & see after they are transferred.
So while we are waiting I will tell you what I have been up to. I started the Sahara sweater from StitchDiva using Cotton Fleece (no real surprise there) in red. I purchased a bunch of different size 6/0 beads from the Beadwrangler today to use on the collar & cuffs. In the pattern they use the Tilli Tomas yarns that are prestrung with beads, sequins, rocks. I love it but I am just not willing to pay for it. I can do it myself thankyouverymuch.
Okay, the pictures transferred so here are a few. Sorry if they are huge, I have no choice at this point ;o)
I haven’t put the final crochet edging around all the edgings and I still have a button to put on the front where they meet.
And here is the start of the Sahara sweater
wow that is a nice picture!
So that is what I am working on at the moment. I am planning to work on the Mystery Stole I have just been too depressed to do anything but mindless knitting. Maybe next week or over the weekend I can get caught up on Clue 4. Until then, more fun stockinette! Maybe I will cast on some new socks. My dpn’s are calling me, I haven’t knit a sock on a dpn in probably 8 months or so ;o) It’s time.