THe GReaT *WiNTeR* iCT DeSTaSH
Seriously, this is some of the most fun to be had every season of the year!
Make some money, pare down your stashes, build up your stashes, shop your friend’s stashes that you’ve been green with envy over!
I am really excited to be hosting this sale yet again! It will be a lot of work but a lot of fun as well.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions!
Location of Sale:
click for link to Google Maps
1717 Briggs St
Wichita, KS 67203
- February 26th, Friday 10am-6pm
- February 27th, Saturday 9am – 6pm
Details for Shopping:
- Bring wallet, this is the most important detail ;o)
- No cost to shop!
- Cash, check ($36 returned check fee if NSF), Paypal, and, credit cards accepted.
If using Paypal you will need to have access to app to make payment.
- Patience, sometimes the checkout process with marking inventory sold from different sellers can take a few minutes. It gives you a few more minutes to browse. Bonus!
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted, fiberphiles don’t steal from other fiberphiles, EVER!!
*There is always a table to sit & knit, chat & visit.
*Free coffee & tea, bottled water & soda for sale.
COME JOIN US & ENJOY THE SALE!!
Details for Selling:
- Yarn, fabric, fiber/roving, weaving items, spinning items, notions, books/magazines/patterns, needles, hooks, project bags, finished hand knit or crochet items that you no longer want, etc., all for sale from individual’s stashes.
- Drop off deadline: Tuesday, February 23rd
- $10, due at drop off, to sell your items; no matter how few or how many items you have.
- I will have a time sheet for volunteer hours to help work the sale.
- I would ask that you consider signing up for a couple of hours to help work the sale. It’s a 2 person job at checkout at most times, then there is the general organization and cleanup that needs to happen on the sales floor. It’s a great time to sell your wares! All volunteer time is much appreciated.
- If for some reason the sale does not happen your $10 and items will be available for pick up at a designated time to be announced.
- Pick up deadline: Pickup can be done any time you like during the sale Friday & Saturday, I will be in the space until 8pm Saturday evening. Sunday, February 28th hours for pickup will be 10am – 1pm (unless previous arrangements have been made with me, and I reserve the right to refuse requests to hold your yarn for pickup).
- Your sales will be tallied within 24 hours. You will receive an inventory sheet of all that sold.
- You have the choice to receive payment for your sold items in the form of cash, Paypal, or money order ($.49 charge to you) for your payment. We’ll arrange payment pickup as event comes to a close on Saturday evening.
- 5% of all sales will be taken to pay for my time & work. It may sound like a lot but it works out to only a dollar+ an hour payment for my time.
**PAYPAL & CREDIT CARD FEES WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE INDIVIDUAL SELLER AND TAKEN FROM YOUR TOTAL SALES
(Remember, by accepting credit cards & Paypal we are opening up more spontaneous sale opportunities.)
***IMPORTANT TO NOTE: the space is rented for the 2 days of the sale. Your items cannot stay in the space after Sunday night. If you cannot make it to pick up your unsold items, then you need to make arrangements with a friend that is selling or buying to pick up your items for you. Or, talk to me. I reserve the right to refuse to hold your items, I am also limited on space.
Drop off Locations & Times:
*all times are subject to change, contact me if another time is needed
- Porch drop off at Firebrunette Knits at any time, contact me at email@example.com or text 316.633.3217 for address
- Saturday, January 30th, 9:30am – 12pm at American Maid
- Monday, February 1st, 5pm – 8pm at Common Grounds Coffee House
- Wednesday, February 3rd, 10am – 2pm at Common Grounds Coffee House
- Tuesday, February 9th @ CKKG in Newton
- Saturday, February 13th, 9:30am – 4pm at American Maid
- Monday, February 15th, 5pm – 8pm at Common Grounds Coffee House
- Wednesday, February 17th, 10am – 2pm at Common Grounds Coffee House
- Saturday, February 20th, 9:30am – 3pm at Picket Fence Quilt Co
Any changes to the sale plans will be announced by email, on Firebrunette Knits.com, in the Firebrunette Knits Ravelry group, and on the Firebrunette Knits Facebook page. Lots of ways to get information!!
PLEASE PASS THE WORD!!
The more people we have involved, the more stash you clear out, the more new goodies you can take home. Win, win!!